½ cup blueberry compote
½ cup raspberry compote
1 ½ cups FAGE Total 0%
4 tablespoons agave or honey
- In a small bowl mix ½ cup of yogurt, ½ cup of blueberry compote and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix ½ cup of yogurt, ½ cup of raspberry compote and set aside.
- In the last bowl mix remaining ½ cup of yogurt and 4 tablespoons of agave or honey and set aside.
- Holding the popsicle mold at a 45-degree angle, pour yogurt mixture and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and holding the popsicle mold at the opposite 45-degree angle, pour blueberry yogurt mixture ¾ of the way up. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top with raspberry yogurt mixture and add popsicle stick. Freeze for at least 2 hours.