Harry Eastman’s 'No cooking' Raspberries and Blueberries Creme Brulee
1 vanilla pod, split length ways
3.4 fluid oz whipping cream
2 x 5.3 oz FAGE Total 0%
4 tbsps clear honey
4.5 oz blueberries
4.5 oz raspberries
1.76 oz golden caster sugar
- This recipe is ideal if you are busy and want an impressive, yet light and easy dessert.
- Scrape out the vanilla pod into a large mixing bowl with the cream.
- With the help of an electric hand whisk, beat the cream and vanilla until firm but not stiff.
- Using a large metal spoon, gently fold the FAGE Total Greek yogurt and honey into the mixture.
- Divide the raspberries and blueberries out between four shallow and wide ramekins (traditional brulee ramekins are roughly 12cms diameter and oval shaped).
- Pour over the cream and yogurt mixture, dividing evenly between the ramekins.
- Sprinkle over the sugar.
- Brulee the tops under a grill just before serving. If you brulee too far in advance, you will loose that lovely surface sugar crunch.