Honey, Orange and Yogurt Trifle
1 homemade or store-bought 8-in diameter sponge cake
1/2 cup Greek honey
3 oranges, segmented with pith and membrane removed
1/4 cup brandy, optional
4 cups orange jelly
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total 5%
Fresh mint to garnish
- Cut sponge cake in half lengthways; spread each half with honey, then dice.
- Place in 1 large glass bowl or 8 individual glasses.
- Put orange segments on top of each, drizzle more honey over them and add the brandy.
- Pour over orange jelly and set for 4 hours in the fridge.
- To serve, spread FAGE Total Greek Yogurt over the top and garnish with mint.