Horta Beet and Yogurt Salad
17.6 oz cooked beetroot (not the pickled variety)
7 oz feta cheese
8.8 oz FAGE Total 5%
1 packet arugula
Salt and pepper
Good quality Greek olive oil
- Dice the beetroot into 1-cm cubes, place in bowl and season.
- Chop cilantro (as much or as little as you like) and mix with the beetroot.
- Mix FAGE Total Yogurt with the beetroot and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Wash arugula and dry.
- To serve, spoon the beetroot mix onto the middle of the plate and sprinkle with the feta.
- Place a large pile of arugula on top and garnish with some more cilantro, and drizzle with olive oil.