Iced Chocolate Parfait
7 oz FAGE Total 5%
1/2 pint heavy cream
4 Egg yolks
3.5 oz fine granulated sugar
1.7 fl oz whisky or brandy
Few drops vanilla extract
6.5 oz 70% dark chocolate, melted
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add whisky, vanilla essence and FAGE Total Yogurt.
- Fold in the melted chocolate, followed by the whisked cream, into the egg mixture.
- Line a 1-lb loaf tin/paté dish with cling film, pour in the mixture and freeze for 5 hours.
- Turn out of the tin onto a plate and leave in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.