Lamb Cutlets with a Herb Crust and Yogurt Dressing
Small bunch of thyme, stalks removed
1 tbsp each mixed peppercorns, cumin seeds and coriander seeds
Large bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Lamb cutlets, 2 – 3 per person, depending on size
7 oz FAGE Total 5%
1 1/2 lemon
- Place the thyme, spices and parsley in a pestle with the oil and grind for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Press this seasoning into both surfaces of each cutlet.
- Grill or cook the cutlets in a griddle pan for about 8 minutes until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Mix the FAGE Total Yogurt with the lemon juice and spoon over the cutlets, just before serving.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.