Mexican Street Corn with Spicy Yogurt
It's time to get grilling! Greek yogurt makes a rich, creamy base for this Mexican-style corn on the cob.
6 ears corn, shucked
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
2 cups FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 tablespoons hot sauce
½ cup freshly grated parmesan
1 teaspoon smoked paprika, extra for garnish
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup crumbled cojita cheese
¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Preheat grill or grill pan and set to medium-high heat.
- Brush corn with sunflower oil and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix Greek yogurt, hot sauce, parmesan, and smoked paprika until well combined.
- Grill corn, turning often for 8-10 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Remove from heat and immediately brush on spicy yogurt sauce and sprinkle with smoked paprika, bread crumbs, cojita cheese, cilantro, and pepper flakes. Squeeze lime juice over corn and serve immediately.