Orange and FAGE Total Yogurt Pancakes
10.6 oz FAGE Total 5%
14 oz FAGE Total 0%
7.9 oz plain flour
2.5 oz sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
4.7 fl oz orange juice
Drizzle maple syrup
2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- Stir in egg, orange juice and 300g FAGE Total Yogurt. Leave to rest 5 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan with a little oil in it, and then wipe it out with a kitchen paper. BE CAREFUL – IT’S HOT!
- Using a small ladle, pour 1 ladle of the mixture into the pan, twisting it around to make a pancake shape.
- When large bubbles form on top of the pancake, flip it over to brown the other side.
- When golden brown on both sides, remove from pan, keep warm and repeat this process a further 7 times, until you have 8 golden pancakes.
- To serve, place 1 pancake on a plate with 4 – 5 orange segments and a large spoonful of FAGE Total 0% Yogurt.
- Place another pancake on top and drizzle with maple syrup.