Roasted Potato Salad with FAGE Total
Roasted Potato Salad
Add a twist to this classic barbecue side dish.
30 minutes + chilling
2 lbs baby red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered (depending on size)
3 tbsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
¼ cup buttermilk
Fresh chives, snipped
Small shallot, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle red potatoes with 2 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes at 400 degrees for approximately 30 to 45 minutes, until tender. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the FAGE Total, buttermilk, fresh chives and shallots, using more or less buttermilk to reach desired consistency. Add the roasted potatoes and mix until potatoes are well coated.
- Serve alongside a favorite barbecue dish.