Salmon and FAGE Total Yogurt Fishcakes
14 oz dry mashed potatoes
1 tsp chopped dill
1 tbsp FAGE Total Yogurt
7 oz cooked flaked salmon
2.0 oz flour
3.5 oz breadcrumbs
3.4 fl oz vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing:
Juice of ½ a lemon
8.8 oz FAGE Total 5%
1 tbsp chopped dill
Mix ingredients together and chill
- Mix the mashed potato, dill, FAGE Total Yogurt and cooked salmon.
- Season to taste and divide into six balls.
- Form into fishcakes then pass through the flour, then through the egg, then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- To serve, shallow-fry the fishcakes until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on kitchen paper and place on plate with a large dollop of dressing.