Smoked Salmon Sandwich with Lemon Dill FAGE Total Spread
Lemon Dill FAGE Total Spread:
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
1 lemon, zested and juiced
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Smoked Salmon Sandwich:
1 small baguette, cut in half
4 oz thinly sliced smoked salmon
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
½ seedless cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
2 tbsp non-peril capers
Fresh cracked pepper
- Lemon Dill FAGE Total Spread: In a small bowl, whisk together the FAGE Total, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich:Cut the baguette in half, lengthwise. If desired, toast the baguette.
- Once cooled, spread the Lemon Dill FAGE Total Spread on each half of the baguette. Top with smoked salmon, onions and cucumber. Sprinkle with capers.
- Finish with fresh cracked pepper, if desired.
Plate and enjoy!
Serving suggestion: Cut into small pieces to serve as an appetizer.