5 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 cup FAGE Sour Cream
1 lemon zest
1 lemon, juiced
1 cup of butter, keep cold and cut into small pieces
1 cup fresh raspberries
Sour Cream Drizzle
½ cup FAGE Sour Cream
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, use a paddle to beat egg for 30 seconds. Add sour cream, lemon zest, and juice and mix well.
- Slowly add sour cream mixture to the dry mixture until dough is slightly wet. Add butter pieces and mix until dough comes together. Do not overwork the dough.
- Flour surface and fold in raspberries into the dough. Gently roll out dough and using a 2 ½-inch round cookie cutter, cut out rounds. Repeat until dough is all used.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until scones are golden brown.
- In a small bowl, add sour cream, powdered sugar, and milk. Mix well and drizzle on top scones before serving.