6-ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup Feta cheese
¼ cup FAGE Sour Cream
1 garlic clove, minced
2 artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 sheets of puff pastry
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon milk
Garnish on a platter with rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella, feta, sour cream, garlic, artichokes, and black pepper.
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry and lay it on top of the parchment paper. Cut out a shape of an evergreen tree.
- Spread the spinach mixture and add the second layer of the puff pastry tree on top of the spinach layer.
- Gently press down the sides of the tree.
- Cut 1-inch branches and twist each branch.
- Add a star-shaped puff pastry to the top of the tree.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Brush onto the tree.
- Top with sesame seeds and grated parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust is golden brown.