Waffle Toast Four Ways
Savory, sweet, or somewhere in between – with this delicious waffle you don’t have to choose! Load up each quadrant with a different mix of toppings for a protein-packed breakfast for every taste.
1 ¼ cups milk
2/3 cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 large eggs
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
Avocado, pitted and sliced
Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- In a large bowl, combine milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- Heat waffle iron over medium heat.
- Apply cooking spray and pour ½ cup of batter. Cook for 4 minutes and repeat until batter is finished.
Top with your favorite toppings like:
• Yogurt with almond butter, sunflower seeds and raspberries
• Yogurt, banana slices and blueberries
• Yogurt with avocado slices and tomato
• Yogurt with strawberries and blackberries