Cool off this summer or take a sweet break with these refreshing (and cute!) watermelon Greek yogurt popsicles. You can feel good about this treat for kids and parents alike.
1 ½ cups watermelon, peeled and cubed
1 cup spinach
½ cup water
¼ cup FAGE Total 0%
2 tablespoons agave or honey
- Place watermelon in blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Wash blender out and add spinach, banana and water and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and agave or honey.
- Fill watermelon puree into popsicle mold to ¾ of the height of the mold. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add yogurt mix and add popsicle stick. Freeze for another 30 minutes. Add spinach puree and freeze for at least 2 hours.