2 cups cherries, stemmed and pitted
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
6 chocolate cookies, roughly chopped
2 cups FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, or BestSelf Plain
- Add all ingredients for compote to a medium saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
- To assemble the parfait, add about ½ cup of chopped cookies to the bottom of each glass. Top with ½ cup of Greek yogurt, ½ cup compote and another ½ cup of Greek yogurt.
- Top each glass with fresh cherries and chocolate shavings.