4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for the skillet
½ cup honey
3 tablespoons molasses
¼ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2%, FAGE Total 0%
1 large egg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon baking soda
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2%, FAGE Total 0%
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the skillets and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, cream together butter and honey until light and fluffy. Add molasses, Greek yogurt, and egg and whisk until well combined
- Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and baking soda and whisk on low speed to combine.
- Pour batter into the two skillets and bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Serve warm with additional Greek yogurt, sugared cranberries, and rosemary.