½ cup FAGE BestSelf Plain Greek Yogurt
¼ cup melted coconut oil
¾ cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for topping
¾ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the BestSelf Plain Greek yogurt, oil, and sugar until well combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating for about 1 minute more, until the eggs are light and fluffy and the mixture is pale in color.
- Gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined, being careful not to overmix (the batter will be thick). Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chunks.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place over a wire rack to cool before serving. Sprinkle with a pinch of flaky salt.