½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup all-purpose flour (Can also opt to use 1 cup whole wheat or 1 cup all-purpose flour instead of a combination)
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
¾ cup milk (or milk substitute of your choice)
1 large egg
2 tablespoons melted butter, more to grease pan
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
Fruit of your choice
- In a medium size bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another medium size bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient and mix well. Add the second half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat. Add butter to grease the pan and scoop ¼ cup of batter to the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start forming on the pancakes. Flip pancakes and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with extra yogurt, maple syrup, and fruit of your choice.