1 small raw beet, cut in half
1 banana, frozen or fresh
1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
1 ½ cups coconut milk, or milk of choice
¼ cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, or BestSelf Plain, or Vanilla
1 tablespoon sea moss and elderberry powder
1 tablespoon Vanilla Collagen Peptides Powder (optional)
1 teaspoon hyaluronic acid (optional)
¼ cup coconut milk, or milk of choice
¼ cup blueberry glaze (recipe below)
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey
- Add ½ cup of berries, water, and maple syrup into a small saucepan.
- Cook for about 10 minutes at medium-low heat.
- Add additional blueberries and cook for another 8 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Place beet, banana, blueberries, coconut milk, yogurt, sea moss powder, collagen powder, and hyaluronic acid (optional) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut milk and yogurt until smooth.
- Add the coconut and yogurt mixture into a glass and mix with a spoon. Add the blueberry glaze and smoothie. Serve immediately.