2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
¼ cup granulated sugar, plus more for dusting on top of shortcakes
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
2/3 cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, or 5%
¼ cup whole milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Strawberry Filling Ingredients:
1-quart strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
Mint for garnish
Sweet Yogurt Ingredients:
1 cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, or 5%
2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add butter and quickly mix in with a fork or your hands until crumbs start forming.
- Add Greek yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the dough mixture onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle extra sugar on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, mix strawberries and agave. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix yogurt and agave. Set aside.
- Cool biscuits for 10 minutes before slicing in half.
- Spoon a generous amount of strawberry filling and top with sweet yogurt. Serve immediately.