32-35 chocolate sandwich cookies
½ cup butter, melted
8-ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, or BestSelf Plain, at room temperature
1 ½ cups strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
½ cup blueberries
Edible flowers (optional)
Mint leaves (optional)
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies into a food processor or blender and pulse until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Press cookie mixture to the tart pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Slowly beat in the yogurt until smooth.
- Spread filling into the tart pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top the tart with strawberry, blueberries, edible flower, and mint right before serving.