⅔ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature
½ cup plain FAGE Total 5%
2 tablespoons all-natural, smooth peanut butter*
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
¾ cup bittersweet chocolate chunks
Flaky sea salt (optional)
*Feel free to add more nut butter if you want a deeper flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gently mix in the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and vanilla until combined.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt until just incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop 2oz scoops of batter onto the preparing baking sheet, at least 1-inch apart. Sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges begin to lightly brown. Let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.