1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
3 cups FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2%, FAGE Total 0%
¼ cup honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Peppermint candy, crushed
- Line baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and spread across the foil lined baking sheet. Place into the freezer to harden.
- In a medium bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on top of the chocolate and scatter peppermint candy throughout the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Break into pieces and serve immediately.