Tarragon Yogurt Dressing Ingredients:
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 lemons, zested
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped (or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 pounds flank steak
Salad mix of your choice
1 corn on the cobb – grilled and kernels stripped
1 cup heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into slices
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup feta, crumbled
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill to your desired temperature.
- Grill corn and slice off the kernels.
- Serve steak on top of salad mix, corn, tomato, avocado, red onion, and feta.
- Drizzle on tarragon yogurt dressing and serve immediately.