4 cups watermelon, cubed and divided
½ cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, or BestSelf Plain
1/3 cup maple syrup, honey, or agave
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ cup mint leaves
- Chop 1 cup of watermelon into smaller pieces and set it aside.
- Place 3 cups of watermelon, yogurt, maple syrup, and lime juice into the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place watermelon pieces and mint leaves into the popsicle mold.
- Add yogurt mixture and popsicle stick and freeze for at least 4 hours or until the popsicle is completely frozen.
- Tip – Freeze popsicles without the stick for about 2 hours then insert popsicle stick while pops are semi frozen.