2 large eggs
1 ¾ cups whole milk or milk substitute
½ cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, or BestSelf Plain
1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
Maple Yogurt Sauce Ingredients:
1 cup FAGE Total 0%, 2%, or 5%
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Bacon, sausages, fruit, and chocolate chips
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Greek yogurt, agave, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, toss together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and whisk together until smooth.
- Add about 1/3 cup of batter into the waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Serve waffles with maple yogurt sauce, maple syrup, extra yogurt, mini chocolate chips, fruit, bacon, and sausages.