1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup FAGE Sour Cream
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 lemon, zested
Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9-inch springform cake pan with olive oil and a light dusting of flour. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, olive oil, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Gently fold the flour into the sour cream mixture with a spatula.
- Pour batter into the cake pan.
- Place the cake pan into the middle rack and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with extra spoonfuls of sour cream and fruit of your choice.