6 ears of corn, husks removed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 lime, zested and juiced
1/3 cup FAGE Sour Cream
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush corn with butter and grill 2-3 minutes on each side until charred and cooked through.
- Cool corn and remove the kernels with a paring knife.
- In a large bowl, combine lime zest and juice, sour cream, jalapeno, feta cheese, cilantro, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add corn to the bowl and mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.