4 sweet potatoes, cut in half
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup FAGE Sour Cream
Juice of 1 Lime
Avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
Canned black beans, drained
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash potatoes and cut them lengthwise. Place on a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkles with salt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potato is tender inside.
- While potato is in the oven, mix together sour cream, lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Once sweet potato is baked, slightly mash the flesh with a fork. Top each sweet potato with the sour cream mixture, avocado, black beans, bacon, scallions, salt, and pepper.