1 round sourdough bread
8-ounce cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup FAGE Sour Cream
1/3 cup mayonnaise
3 small cloves garlic, minced
½ cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
14-ounce jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
½ cup fresh shredded parmesan
½ cup gruyere grated cheese
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Serve with: Pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the top off the sourdough bread and scoop out the center leaving a 3/4″ shell.
- In a medium size bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Fold in garlic, spinach, artichoke, red pepper, parmesan cheese, gruyere, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Once combined, microwave for 5 minutes.
- Place cheese mixture into the bread bowl. Top with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is hot.
- Serve immediately with pita chips.