½ cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
½ cup FAGE Total 5%
2 tablespoons milk or water
1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 lemon, juiced
½ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
½ cup green seedless grapes, cut in half
½ cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
¼ cup parsley, coarsely chopped
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 cups baby arugula
Multigrain or bread of your choice, sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread chopped nuts on the pan. Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium size bowl, combine Greek yogurt, milk, mustard, lemon juice, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Add chicken, grapes, nuts, parsley, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Toast bread of your choice.
- Line the bottom half of the sandwich with chicken salad mixture, add arugula, and top with the bread. Slice in half and enjoy.