1 cup FAGE Total 5%
1 cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
Toppings: coarse sea salt, everything bagel seasoning, shredded cheese or cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined and smooth. If necessary, use your hands to mix the dough until it comes together to form a soft ball.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and dust the top with flour. Knead a few times, and then form into a smooth ball. For easier handling, let the dough rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut the dough into four equal-sized pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a log, about 10-12 inches long. Form each log of dough into a pretzel shape and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the pretzels with melted butter and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and brush with the remaining butter. Top as desired, with either a sprinkle of course sea salt, everything bagel seasoning, cinnamon sugar, or shredded cheese.
- Return to the oven, bake for 10-12 minutes more until golden brown and cooked through.