6 large peaches
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup melted butter
FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, or any flavor of FAGE Total Blended
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Drop in the peaches for about a minute. Remove the peaches from boiling water and submerge them in a bath of ice water. Allow them to cool completely and peel off skin. Remove the pit and cut it into slices.
- In a large bowl, mix peaches, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, flour, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and butter. Stir together with a spoon until coarse crumbs form.
- Pour peaches into a baking dish, add crumb topping and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with a generous scoop of FAGE Total Greek yogurt.