1 cup golden syrup or agave nectar, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
½ cup strawberries, coarsely chopped
½ cup blueberries
½ cup cherries, pitted and coarsely chopped
½ cup peaches, coarsely chopped
- Line a quarter baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine FAGE Total Blended Cherry, 1 tablespoon of golden syrup, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, and salt. Pour onto one side of the baking sheet and top with chopped cherries.
- Next, combine FAGE Total Blended Blueberry with 1 tablespoon of golden syrup, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, and salt. Pour onto one side of the baking sheet and top with blueberries.
- Repeat with FAGE Total Blended Peach and Strawberry with respective fruit and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Break apart and serve immediately.