2 cups FAGE BestSelf Plain
1 small ripe mango or ½ ripe pineapple (or a combination of both)
1 pint fresh raspberries or blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the mango and pineapple (you should have about 1 cup of chopped fruit) and add to the bowl of a food processor or blender along with 1 cup of FAGE BestSelf Plain yogurt. Blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to a piping bag or resealable zip-top bag.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the berries and remaining 1 cup of yogurt. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag or resealable zip-top bag.
- Snip off one bottom corner of each piping bag and squeeze dots of yogurt onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer baking sheet to the freezer and freeze until the dots are frozen through, about 2 hours.
- Once frozen, peel off the dots and enjoy!