1 pint fresh raspberries (or berries of choice)
1 pint fresh blueberries (or berries of choice)
1 ½ cups FAGE Total 0%
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1 cup granola or seeds of choice
- Transfer half of the blueberries and raspberries to a large mixing bowl. Mash with a fork until broken down.
- Fold in the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and maple syrup or honey until well combined.
- Evenly divide the granola among the cups of a 24-cup mini muffin tin (about 2 teaspoons per cup), followed by the Greek yogurt mixture.
- Top each cup with the remaining fresh berries.
- Transfer to the freezer and freeze until frozen through, about 4-5 hours, or overnight. Remove from the molds and enjoy!