1 package (16.5 ounce) sugar cookie dough, refrigerated
1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 cup strawberries, washed and sliced
1 cup raspberries, washed
½ cup blueberries, washed
½ cup blackberries, washed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a clean surface, sprinkle some flour and roll out the cookie dough to about 10-inches.
- Transfer the dough to a 10-inch pizza pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Chill the yogurt mixture until the cookie is completely cooled.
- Spread the yogurt mixture onto the cookie and decorate with berries.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.