Sour Cream Onion Dip:
- 2 cups FAGE Sour Cream
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large russet potato, thinly sliced with mandolin
- ½ cup canola oil
- In a medium size bowl, mix sour cream, onion, garlic, chives, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Keep in refrigerator for at least 30-45 minutes before serving to meld flavors.
- In a deep stainless-steel pot, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced potato and fry until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet. Salt liberally.
- Spoon sour cream dip into glass cups and top with potato chips. Serve immediately.