10 small flour tortillas
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1-pound ground beef
1 clove garlic, minced
3 teaspoons taco seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 cup tomato, chopped
FAGE Sour Cream
1 cup Mexican-blend cheese, shredded
Jalapenos, sliced (optional)
Cilantro leaves (optional)
Lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press each tortilla into muffin tin, gently ruffling the edges to make it fit snuggly. Lightly spray tortilla with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cups are slightly hardened. Set aside to cool in the pan.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add ground beef, breaking up large pieces and add garlic, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 8 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Spoon beef mixture into each tortilla cup, top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese, and jalapeno slices.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lemon wedges.