3 ½ cups Bing cherries, pitted and halved
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon hibiscus leaves, finely chopped
1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
FAGE Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large pan, add cherries, sugar, hibiscus leaves, cornstarch, and lemon juice. Cook for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and add vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour, sugar, salt, and melted butter until crumbly mixture forms.
- Pour the cherry filling into the coated baking dish and top with the crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the filling is bubbling hot.
- Serve with a refreshing scoop of FAGE Sour Cream.