2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
1 large egg
½ cup milk
½ cup FAGE Sour Cream
1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dry seasoning
1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
1 cup butter crackers, crushed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni per package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, milk, sour cream, and ranch seasoning. Add cheddar, mozzarella, bacon, and macaroni noodles. Gently mix with a spoon to coat the pasta evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Set aside.
- Add a heaping mound of macaroni to each muffin well. Top each muffin with cracker mixture and cheese. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges to remove each bite. Sprinkle on parsley and serve warm.