- 3 large sweet potatoes (sliced into thick wedges)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Sour Cream Mustard Dip:
- ½ cup FAGE Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons salted creamy cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss sweet potato in oil, salt and pepper and arrange in single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, cashew butter, mustard, maple syrup or agave, salt and pepper.
- Serve sweet potatoes with sour cream mustard dip.