4 large russet potatoes, washed and dried
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
4 ounces cooked bacon, chopped, divided
1 cup FAGE Sour Cream, more for garnish
1/3 cup milk
4 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
½ teaspoon granulated garlic
¼ teaspoon onion powder
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut the potato in half lengthwise and drizzle olive oil onto the potato and add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the potato is cooked through. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Scoop out the flesh, leaving about ¼ inch thickness on skin.
- In a large bowl, combine potato flesh, half of the bacon, sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fill each potato skin with the mashed potato filling and top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove and garnish with sour cream and chives to serve.