2 (15-ounce) cans of corn, drained and rinsed
8-ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup FAGE Sour Cream
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
4 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
10-ounces of crumbled cotija cheese, divided
1 jalapeno pepper sliced
1 avocado sliced
1 lime, wedges
Hot sauce, to taste
3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Tortilla chips (colorful)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 3-quart baking dish or casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together corn, cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, 2 cups of Mexican cheese, and 1 cup of cotija.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and cotija.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Garnish with jalapeno, avocado, limes, hot sauce, and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.