1 loaf of large French bread
¾ cups FAGE Sour Cream
4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
8-ounces sliced pimento-stuffed green olives, drained, and sliced
6-ounces pitted black olives, drained, and sliced
8-ounces shredded Mozzarella
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise and width wise to make 4 pieces of bread. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, butter, olives, cheese, garlic, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Spread the sour cream mixture evenly onto the 4 pieces of bread.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Top with scallions and red pepper flakes.