1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
16 medium-large Baby Bella mushrooms
10-ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
½ cup FAGE Sour Cream
4-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
½ small onion, finely minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
Red pepper flakes, pinch
3 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Scallions or chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a parchment sheet on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Wipe and remove the stems of the mushrooms and place caps on the baking sheet stem-side up.
- Mince the stems and place into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Then add spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to the stems and mix until well combined.
- Fill each mushroom with a heaping spoonful of the spinach mixture and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve topped with scallions or chives.